I am doing something. I swallowed my pride, signed up for WW online again, and even went to a real-life meeting. This isn't my first go-round with WW. I joined up in 2005, lost 40 lbs. and was at my lowest weight ever, 187, in November 2006. I know that I can do this, and I'm going all the way this time. I refuse to give up!
My purpose in this blog is to keep myself accountable to the online community and to myself. I plan to post my weekly weigh-ins here and also my measurements. I give myself permission to admit my failures but I will not let them derail me. I am determined!
Here are some pictures of me from last week:
Cosmos in NYC (at Aiden's bar for SATC fans).
Times Square with a friend- I look preggers, I think! (and I'm not)
Another from February 2010:
No comments:
Post a Comment